Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A reputable company located in Smart Village is hiring an IT Security Specialist position
- Install IT security solutions within the organization.
- Assess, and administer any IT security equipment/systems.
- Configure and test IT security solutions in the organization.
- Revise any equipment installation or configuration done by the vendor or partner.
- Testing devices after installation before going live in production.
- Apply Security updates andpatches and make configuration changes to tighten security across all IT systems.
- Protect the network from malicious entities such as hackers, viruses, and spyware.
- Ensure the security of traffic that passes through the network. Maintain an inventory of all IT security devices/systems within the organization.
- Troubleshoot any incidents, disconnections, or service interruptions in the organization related to IT security.
- Give support for clients to securely communicate with the organization's network.
- Troubleshoot, reconfigure or replace any defective device on the network to ensure maximum uptime and business continuity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Communications
- 2-4 years of experience in the same field
- Excellent command of English language. (Writing and speaking)
- Appropriate network design and implementation knowledge/certificate such as CCNA, and CCDA.
- Hands-on experience withpopular security products:
- a. Firewall (Fortinet, Juniper SRX, Forcepoint)
- b. Web Application Firewall (F5)
- c. IPS systems (Cisco, Tipping Point)
- d. TrendMicro products (Antivirus, Mail Gateway, Sandbox, …)
- e. Proxy products (Blue Coat)