Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A reputable company located in Smart Village is hiring an Oracle Database Admin Specialist position
- Monitoring database performance by monitoring all database systems performance. - Collecting performance statistics from running systems.
- Performance tuning and enhancement of database systems byIdentifying performance bottlenecks and rectifying them to enhance overall database performance.
- Storage capacity management and planning by monitoring trends for enterprise applications data stores or database systems.
- Backup and protection of database systems by developing and planning backup policies and procedures.
- Patching and upgrading Database Software by Applications patching, when related to Oracle. - Database patching and maintenance.
- Ensuring high availability and continuity of databases by implementing and maintaining high availability architectures for existing and new database systems.
- Integrating database systems with different architectures byunderstanding business operations and future enhancements needs and requirements.
- Securing database access by end users byunderstanding enterprise security regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related discipline.
- 4 Years of Relevant Experience in one or more core industries (e.g., Finance services, Banking, Telecommunication)
- Database administration experience, including MS SQL, Oracle Database 19C, Teradata
- Foreign Language: Fluent English (Written and spoken)
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system (Unix, Linux, and Windows)
- A good understanding of the Application Software, ITIL & ITSM.
- Communication skills with management, development teams, vendors, and technical support.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.