As a Software Engineer, you will be involved with the analysis, design, development, and maintenance of the microloan provisioning platform.
The company’s platform handles millions of loan transactions daily.
Efficiency, performance, and quality are key aspects in each software development phase that the candidate should be wary of.
Being a developer, you need to see the product at all phases of its life.
The company’s platform is implemented in Java using Spring framework based on the microservices architecture.
The technology stack that the company use include, Spring, JMS, REST WebServices, Hazelcast, Postgres, Kafka, Elastic, Docker Swarm, and Debian.
The company is seeking people not necessarily have experience with the technologies they use but are eager to learn and contribute to their product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in back-end platforms development with solid programming abilities in Java (EE)
- Knowledge of Relational Database technology
- Knowledge of NoSQL will be considered a plus
- Postgres, Elastic Search, Docker Swarm
- Excellent communication skills and team working mentality
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
- A sharp and highly motivated personality
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating, and understanding new technologies
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure and strict attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with secure code development guidelines and coding practices (i.e. OWASP, NIST)