Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A Saudi Arabian IT Company located in Nasr City is hiring Full Stack Developer position
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Must have a solid knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, OOP, OOD, Design Patterns, and Relational Database Design.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages on Azure.
- Build unit tests and ensure code quality.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Provision VMs for Ubuntu/Red Hat/ SUSE in Microsoft Azure.
- Expert in C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, and MVC, ASP.NET Core.
- Expert in using CSS tools and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, and Semantic UI, Foundation.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Expert in SignalR.
- Expert in RESTful, GrapQL, SoapUI, and Postman.
- Expert in Relational Database (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL), Non-Relational Database (MongoDB, NoSQL, Cosmos DB).
- Proficiency with Git/GiHub/Azure DevOps services (Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines (CI/CD), Azure Test Plans, Azure Artifacts).
- Familiar with browser developer tools.
- Knowledge of modern security practices regarding DDOS, and the OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks.
- Familiar with agile software development projects and SCRUM framework.
- Integrate with third-party payment gateways APIs ( HyperPay, Amazon Payfort, PayTabs, myfatoorah, Noon Payments).
- Integrate with third-party SMS APIs (Unifonic).
- May act solution architect, project lead or principal web developer.
- May Act as the technical lead for any software development by providing technical coordination and guidance for the team.
- Directly manage a team of software engineers by providing support for their continued development, guidance, motivation, and performance management.
- Encourage a positive work environment to foster outstanding performance.
- Possess and share a vision of success and work with individuals to help them reach their full potential.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experienceand 5+ years of experience as a Senior Web Developer.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Team Leader.
- A portfolio on GitHub.