Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A Saudi Arabian IT Company located in Nasr City is hiring UI/UX Designer position
- Experience conducting user research, journey mapping, persona building, using interview techniques and data analytics
- Experienced in areas of Design Thinking, including planning and facilitating workshops
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockupand prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, and sketches).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Create Information Architecture documents like site maps, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, and navigation models as per requirements.
- Collaborate with the user, do the user interviews, and define the usability scenarios
- Give the inputs on the Usability testing scenarios
- Well, versant with the tools required to create prototypes & designs using wireframing tools Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Mockplus, MOQUPS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Miro, etc.
- Good knowledge ofIOS /Android Mobile Apps designs & patterns
- Demonstrated experience in defining research criteria, leading or participating in user research, and translating user research into design decisions
- Experience designing for web, mobile technology, and business software
- Strong verbal/written communication skills to present/defend designs
- Proficiency with Git/GitHub/Azure DevOps services (Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines (CI/CD), Azure Test Plans, Azure Artifacts).
- Familiar with agile software development projects and SCRUM framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Interactive Arts and Technology, HCI, graphic design or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including conceptual models, navigation and
user flows, information design, and mockup
- A portfolio that reflectsthe user experience across multiple platforms (Website, Web
App, Mobile App).