Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A Saudi Arabian IT Company located in Nasr City is hiring Mobile Developer position
- Must have a solid knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, OOP, OOD, Design Patterns, and Relational Database Design.
- Proficient with Kotlin.
- Proficiency with Android studio.
- Proficient with Swift.
- Proficiency with Apple’s Xcode IDE, AppCode, SwiftUI, and UIkit.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Build unit tests and ensure code quality.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Participate in theentireSDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, and analysis.
- Familiar with test automation framework for mobile apps (Junit, Appium, Espresso, Detox, XCUITest).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Publish application on Google Play Store.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Publish application on App Store
- Proficiency in Grand Central Dispatch.
- Experience with code architectures (MVC, MVVM, VIPER, MVP, etc).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficiency with Git/GiHub/Azure DevOps services (Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines (CI/CD), Azure Test Plans, Azure Artifacts).
- Familiar with agile software development projects and SCRUM framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field.
- Minimum 6years of experience, and 2+ years of experience as an Android Mobile Developer, 2+ years of experience as an ios Mobile Developer
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
- Have a portfolio on GitHub.