- Responsible for participating in the planning and execution of various Technical & PreSales activities.
- Assist sales team in capturing new business opportunities and pitching new services to prospective clients.
- Collaborate and integrate the knowledge and feedback from the organization's technical division.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations, package business solutions and develop marketing collateral to foster the organization's sales efforts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Working knowledge of the latest trends and developments in IT industry.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Hands-on experience in Implementing the solution on Microsoft based product.
- At least 2 to 3 years of Experience in Pre-Sales.
Skills and Knowledge:
Must have the expertise in solution design and implementation around the below Huawei portfolio.
- Enterprise Networking
- Enterprise Security
- Enterprise Collaboration
We will give preference to the candidates having knowledge of the following areas.
- Cloud Data Center and Storage
- Data Center Facility (Cooling and Power)
- Servers - Intelligent Computing
- Enterprise Optical Transmission & Access
- PreSales Experience including RFP/RFI writing and responding to commercial/government RFP documents.
- Able to design and present the solution to the customer.