Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A Saudi company located in Nasr City is hiring a Dynamics Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Administer & Manage MS Dynamics 365.
- Business and process analysis.
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents.
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication.
- Quality Assurance & Documentation.
- Overall 5 years of IT & Development experience.
- 3+ years of Dynamics CRM Technical Consultancy & Development experience.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules.
- Must have proficiency in implementing end to end Solution on MS CRM 2011/2015/2016.
- Proficient in developing solution around MS CRM including Workflow, Plug-in, integration of custom web pages etc.
- Highly skilled in .Net & Web Development, must have at least 3 years of development experience.
- Able to write SQL Stored Procedures, Queries & Functions.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers.
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Business analysis skills.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant Certification will be a plus.