Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in Bab El Louk is hiring an HR Manager (French Speakers)
Job Description :
- Planned and conducted all HR related activities supporting L&D, recruitment, employee services, compensation and benefits administration, and expatriates’ management
- Developed HR & Administrative office policies; facilitated & supervised their implementation
- Conducted recruitment & termination processes for permanent staff; drafted employment contracts & reviewed staff documentation
- Manage HR archiving system (Employees data base, employment documents, Job descriptions, Yearly appraisal,)
- Designed training plan for local staff, following HQ training path & supporting individual reviews
- Directed staff life & medical insurance administration; supervised annual contract renewal, services subscription, medical claims, surgical analysis approvals, physician monthly onsite visits, etc.
- Control the employees’ leave balance and keep the records
- Follow up & Keep Record of expatriate entitlements in line with the approved policy.
- Provides data for Headcount reporting.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- HR courses & Master Degree are recommended.
- Min 8 years of Experience in Multinational company
- Good communication skills in English , French & Arabic
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines