Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A joint venture company located in New Cairo is hiring an HR Specialist
Job Description :
- Organize with recruitment agencies and assessment centers, and attending job fairs and exhibitions
- Create and manage the overall company candidates’ database and sort them according to the various professions
- Organize interviews
- Liaise with the department managers to make the necessary initial orientation program and to make sure they provide a suitable working tools and suitable working environment
- Follow up on the employee’s performance under probation period
- Prepare & organize staff training programs
- Assess and evaluate various training institutions and chose the most appropriate
- Compile training needs form the various department Managers
- Identify suitable courses for staff to be run either internally or externally
- Write memos, and issue written offers of employment, promotion etc.
- Prepare the annual raise sheet that contains the end of year progress for all the company staff
- Handle all correspondences related to the HR department
- be self-confident and enthusiastic
- have good listening and communication skills
- have a good command of the English language and grammar
- have a good knowledge in management & business principals
- have basic computer skills
- be numerate and confident handling the analytical aspects
- focus on building and maintaining good relations
- be able to explain technical information clearly
- be persuasive and elastic without being overbearing
- be organized and calm when under pressure
- work well in a team, but be able to take the initiative without direct supervision
- Have a smart appearance.
- English fluent.
- Experience 3:5 years.