Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A reputable company located in Zamalek is hiring an Assistant HR Manager
Job Description :
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law, Social insurance law and Salary Tax law. Responsible for issuing monthly employees’ salaries/salaries report - Develop Manpower plans.
- Develop and update organization charts and Job descriptions - Assisting in company’s new projects related organizational development - Assist HR manager in the performance management / succession planning processes
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives. - Assist HR manager in the Recruitment / Talent management / Compensation & Benefits processes
- Conducting regular salary reviews and conducting market salary surveys to insure competitiveness of the offered packages versus the competitors. - Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff
- Conduct sound employee relations approaches, and ensure ethical and equitable systems, resolving grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Manage attendance and absenteeism activities - Analyzing training needs in conjunction with department heads
- Computer Skills:Excellent in MS office suit
- Language Proficiency:Excellent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor Degree:University degree + HR certification/diploma
- Experience Background:Seasoned professional experience in the design and implementation of human resource management tools and processes
- Years of Experience:7 Years and above