Employees are partners who drive the organization success.
As an employee, you need to lead yourself by capturing the essential skills to perform your job effectively & efficiently to meet your organization expectations.
This course will develop your personal & business basic skills for a successful career path
- Communication Principles
- Introduction to communication skills
- Elements of communication
- Communication styles
- Be proactive
- Positive thinking
- How to influence others
- Creativity & innovation
- Be an Effective Team Member
- Develop an understanding of team work
- Develop your interpersonal skills and abilities
- Share responsibility for team results
- Time Management
- Definition of time management
- What are the time wasters?
- How to set goals and priorities?
- “To Do” list
- Find your prime time
- Email Writing
- Fundamental of Business Writing
- Email Anatomy / General format
- Email Netiquette (dos and don’ts)
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Maintain continuous relationships with internal & external customers.
- Perform the daily tasks easily & professionally.
- Be responsible members in their teams
- Organize the use of resources to meet expectations.
- Communicate better using e-mails
- Leading their career path.
Who Should Attend
All employees specially new comers
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 1700 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.