How to convey information to another effectively and efficiently? Communication Skills training is presented to individuals aiming to acquire an idea why they find it easier to communicate with some people more than others and what is the optimal communication strategies that enhance their understanding and verbal communication with others.
- Introduction to Communication Skills
- What is communication
- Communication process
- Perspectives in Communication
- Visual perception
- Elements of Communication
- Tone of voice
- Body language
- Verbal communication
- Communication Styles
- Basic Listening Skills
- Active listening
- Determine your and others people personality type
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- State the communication elements and process
- Identify his/her own communication style
- Implement the basis listening skills
- Enhance quality of relationship and productivity
Who Should Attend
- Any person who interacts with others in the work place
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.