Years Of Experience
0 – New Graduate
A multinational company located in 5th Settlement is hiring an Accounts Operation Associate Fixed Asset
- Post valid transactions for requests received via the Fixed Asset Workflow and route for correction to Customer Company incomplete or invalid requests.
- Run and review incomplete (un-posted) asset reports For transactions routed to Supplier via the Fixed Asset Workflow, post valid and approved transactions, for sales and/or scrap/retirement of assets in GLOBE and account for cost and revenue from sales of assets, as supplied in Customer transaction request. Route for correction to Nestle incomplete transaction requests.
- For transactions routed to Supplier via the Fixed Asset Workflow, post valid and approved request. Perform transfer to asset records and create inter-company entries for assets transferred to entities affiliated with Customer Company. Route for correction to Customer Company incomplete transfer transaction requests.
- Run preliminary depreciation calculation, make available for review per Customer Company close calendar. Resolve or route fallout issues to Customer Company for resolution.
- Run final GLOBE depreciation and ensure successful posting of depreciation to general ledger and fixed assets subsidiary ledger and perform required user notifications of depreciation posting per Customer Company close calendar.
- All in-scope GLOBE fixed asset system processing is jointly agreed to by Customer Company and Supplier. Execute system processing according to jointly agreed schedule, monitor results for fallout, solve or route system processing issues to Customer Company for resolution.
- Record all Fixed Asset movements as per requests via Fixed Assets Workflow and run the depreciation as per PEC timeline.
- Follow up settling fixed assets’ WBS to AUC, this area should be zero at month closing in order to not impact on P&L account.
- Preparing and sending Royalty Calculation and Credit Notes to the Company.
- Fixed Asset: Record all Fixed Asset movements as per requests via Fixed Assets Workflow and run the depreciation as per PEC timeline.
- Process Manual Journal requests.
- Reporting: Ensures that all issues are investigated resolved according to the markets’ requirement. Escalate those which are unresolved to Accounting Supervisors.
- Ensures that required and ad hoc reports are submitted accurately within the agreed timeline.
- Communication: Ensure that the markets are aware of any unresolved issues timely in order for them to assist in resolution process.
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives: Participate in continuous improvement projects. To continue to be alert and propose Process Improvement initiatives during meetings and discussions.
- Prepare in-scope reports supporting the Market in its reporting to its parent.
- Resolve reconciliation differences including requesting adjustment approvals and performing approved write-offs.
- Others: Performs tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- Must have basic accountancy skills.
- Years of Experience : 0-2 years
- Should be knowledgeable in basic computer applications.
- Should have the ability to properly organize multiple data and documents.
- Must have a basic understanding of the accounting flow and tracking.
- Should be able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic accounting systems.
- Should be able to reconcile company accounting ledgers