Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
One of the big 5 Star hotel in Cairo is hiring a Director of Food and Beverage
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- Completion of Customer Follow-up calls on a timely basis.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- Entertainment of potential and existing customers.
- Preparation of Sales Promotions & Mailings.
- Completion of monthly forecast.
- Attendance and participation at weekly F & B meeting and Department Head meeting.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Development and maintenance of department manual.
- Supervision of weekly payroll input.
- Be available to Hotel Staff at all times in case of emergency.
- Must have a complete knowledge of Fire Procedures.
- All other duties as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Participation in Manager on Duty shifts as required.
- Assure bar inventory for functions, including opening and closing inventories, accurate bar summaries and cash deposits are prepared.
- Assure the maintenance of bar control policies.
- Assure completion of requisitions where deemed necessary.
- Assure the completion of weekly schedule and shift duties while :a. Maintaining a labour cost below the maximum of 15%. b. Assuring adequate and consistent
- Completion of monthly inventory.
- Assure timely completion of function bills.
- European/ American/ Australian / Middle Eastern with a min. of 5 years experience in the same position, in five stars international reputed chain(s) city Hotels, with GCC/Middle East experience and preferably in Egypt but not a must.
- He should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- He should have strong leadership skills along with admin and managerial capabilities.
- He will be provided with a single full board accommodation in a hotel double bedroom hence can be with a wife only.
- He will be entitled for 30 days of annual vacation and annual return airline ticket.
- He will be entitled to a full medical insurance and potential annual bonus equivalent to 30% of the annual salary based on achievement of Hotel objectives.