Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A reputable company located in Downtown is hiring a Shift Tufting Engineer
- Supervise and manage the tufting production operations to ensure achievement of production plans to the required cost, quality, and safety standards.
- Prepare progress daily reports for submission along with recommendations to be approved by the production Manager.
- Coordinate with warehouse the tufting raw material status to ensure all the raw materials are available at all times.
- Coordinate with warehouse the finished products movement from the production area to the storage.
- Coordinate with Quality department to resolve any tufting production problems as they arise to ensure that the products match the set standard.
- Lead daily meeting with the teams to discuss daily operations and problems.
- Issue the daily production plan by reviewing the quality reports and the production shift report issued in the different shifts and then approved by the production manager to be implemented.
- Direct the scrap regarding the storage to facilitate the production process and to ensure the cleaning of the production lines.
- Supervise the adjustment and changes of machine spare parts to ensure effective operation of machines.
- Gender : Male only
- Age range : 25-35 years old
- Bachelor Degree : Bachelor of Mechanical Engineer
- Years of Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience (5 – 7)
- Computer Skills : Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Language Proficiency : Excellent in Arabic and English ( written and spoken )