Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A reputable company located in Downtown is hiring a Mechanical Engineer
- Monitor and supervise the progress of production equipment greasing plan to undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload wherever necessary.
- Manage and train the mechanical maintenance team on using machines & equipment’s and its maintenance as well as the production team for machines operation and maintenance to ensure that they are using it correctly to avoid any breakdowns.
- Participate in preparing the mechanical spare parts list, and follow-up constantly with the warehouse to report any shortage in quantities to avoid work stoppage.
- Supports the external mechanical maintenance team in their first visit, to be aware of how to resolve it, to carry on the process when the problem occurs again in any of the utilities.
- Supports external mechanical suppliers in carrying out all maintenance for services outside the factory to take prompt action when needed.
- Achieve mechanical engineering operational objectives by contributing mechanical engineering information, recommendations and reviews.
- Respond rapidly to mechanical emergencies, ensuring that operational targets of unnecessarily prejudiced by breakdowns and losses are minimized.
- Specifying the oils and greases needed for each machine.
- Gender : Male Only
- Age range : 20-30 years old
- Years of Experience : Preferred 2 – 3 years
- Bachelor Degree : Bachelor of Mechanical Engineer
- Computer Skills : Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Language Proficiency : Excellent in Arabic and English ( written and spoken )