Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An international company located in Heliopolis, Cairo is hiring an IT Manager position
Manage information technology and computer systems.Oversee all help desk activities at the regional level.
Recommend information technology strategies, policies, cost-effective solutions, and procedures by evaluating organization-wide outcomes.
Identify problems, evaluate trends, and anticipate requirements.
Plan, organize, oversee, and evaluate IT operations.
Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization’s standards.
Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
Ensure that costs, timescales, and standards are met and monitor these throughout projects.
Build and maintain vendor relationships and manage the purchase of hardware, software products, and IT supplies at the regional level.
Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology, including hardware, software, and resources.
Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
Implement network security at the regional level.
Manage and develop upgrades to the company's telephone system at the regional level.
Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues, ensuring appropriate permissions are assigned to each staff member according to their job level.
- Bachelor Degree: BA or MA
- Experience Background:
- BA in computer science or information systems with 8 years of experience in information technology and information systems.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communications skills - written and verbal.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent in all Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Steady demeanor and a positive attitude.