Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A Multinational company located in Nasr City, Cairo - Egypt is requesting a ERP position
- Translates business needs to functional solutions using state-of-the art modeling tools and creates quality, comprehensive, timely customer-centric documentation.
- .Conducts business process modeling focused on the company ERP Best Practices.
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system with customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Advise customers when required on additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Age : 25-35 y/o.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) in English.
- Bachelor’s degree - Business, Accounting, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge in Accounting and/or Supply Chain Processes.
- Must be willing to travel on an international basis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL database and Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance