Responsible for strategizing, planning, and executing procurement activities across all company projects. Lead the procurement team to ensure the timely and cost-effective acquisition of materials, equipment, and services while maintaining high-quality standards and compliance with regulations.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies to ensure the timely and cost-effective acquisition of construction materials, equipment, and services.
- Identify, evaluate, and establish relationships with suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors to ensure the availability of quality resources for projects.
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, terms, and conditions with suppliers to obtain favorable agreements and optimize cost savings while maintaining quality standards.
- Oversee the entire procurement process, including purchase requisitions, purchase orders, requests for proposals, and supplier evaluationsto ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate in managing the supply chain, including inventory levels, lead times, and delivery schedules, to minimize project delays and maintain efficient operations.
- Analyze project requirements, evaluate supplier quotations, and develop cost estimates to support budgeting and cost control efforts within construction projects.
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams to ensure that procured materials and equipment meet specified standards and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies related to procurement activities.
- Administer and monitor contracts, including terms, deliverables, and performance indicatorsto ensure compliance and resolve any contractual issues that may arise.
- Supervise and mentor procurement staff, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure efficient and effective procurement operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management.
- 8 -15 years of experience in procurement, with a significant portion in a leadership or management role, preferably in the contracting or engineering industry.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.