Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An International Government and Diplomatic Missions Worldwide Company located in Giza is hiring an Admin Deputy Manager position
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Train Administrative personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Maintain all communication equipment including Video Conferencing, telephones - landlines (ISD & STD), mobiles, EPBX &PRI lines, etc.
- Ensure implementation of the contract negotiated with service providers.
- Maintain records of telephone, mobile, electricity, ACs,and other vendor bills, etc. to ensure timely payment of bills after seeking approvals.
- Process bills to accounts for payments and maintain receipts of invoices. Ensure filing of claims and recovery.
- Process material management payments through SAP
- Ensure compliance withVFAR while processing invoices for payments and compliance to purchase policy.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 14001 and maintain premises to preserve the environment by effectively managing power, AC systems, generators, and amenities like water, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or any related field
- Experience: 5–7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- knowledge of Computers and working with MS Office efficiently.