Years Of Experience
An International School located in 6th of October is hiring an Admission Manager position
- Promote the school and enroll students through different channels.
- Coordinate school tours and visits, demonstration lessons, and any other promotional activities.
- Develop a plan to attract students that aligns with the school's goals. Set enrollment targets, define target markets, and create marketing plans.
- Liaise with parents on admission inquiries.
- Facilitate parent meetings with school staff - ensuring an inquiry perform is completed.
- Coordinate application and placement testing for prospective students.
- Field all inquiries that are made to the Admissions Office. Maintain a complete and accurate record of parent/student details and a funnel of all prospective new student intake within the school management system.
- Plan and manage both internal and external admissions events.
- Assist and help to organize other school promotional events and provide onsite facilitation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business / Communications or similar.
- Minimum 5 yearsexperience working in Business Development in Education Sector as Admission Manager.
- Fluency in English is a Must.
- Provide creativity and enthusiasm as a writer in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements.
- Confident, presentable, articulate, and dynamic personality.