Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
An international company located in New Cairo is hiring an Application Security Consultant position
- Provide advice and consulting on every aspect of the SDLC.
- Give guidance on software architecture security, including developing application threat models and protecting against business logic and design flaws that could introduce security vulnerabilities.
- Guide CI/CD pipeline security and associated processes.
- Speak with credibility about large enterprise software architectures and software development processes.
- Use knowledge of security architecture, methodologies, policies, and practices.
- Remain technically active and help customers implement security tools.
- Customize reports and create tickets to fix security issues.
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- Fluent in English is A Must
- One of the following certificates would be a plus: AZ-104, AZ-204, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-400, AZ-500, SC-300, etc.
- At least 2 years of programming experience and application
- security concepts such as:
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Open SAMM and practical implementation
- Requirements gathering and test planning
- Software architecture
- Secure coding
- Solid understanding of vulnerability scanning mechanisms (DAST, SAST, SCA, etc) and associated tools.