Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational Company located in 10th of Ramadan is hiring a Protection & Control Engineer position.
- Immediate response to security systemalarms, and report justification to the Management
- Provide overall operations and monitoring of access control, intrusions and other security systems.
- Follow up on the implementation of the planned security systems projects.
- Prepare and submit daily operational report to Group Protection supervisors
- Monitor Control Room Operators
- Daily Monitoring and operating the different Security Systems in BUs branches (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion, Fire Alarm, Electronic Gates, Bag Scanner and Vehicle Tracking) on a random basis to ensure that they are working well.
- Communicate with suppliers in solving the technical issues and in collecting offers.
- Follow-up inspection transactions of individuals and cars in the BU’s branches to ensure that they are as expected.
- Preparing reports of violations and incidents for escalation to the management.
- Cooperate with other departments in what is related to Protection scope.
- Follow up on security personnel through CCTV to ensure that they perform their performance and are in the posts designated for them.
- Control the security operations budget, monitor expenses, and document processes
- Ensure compliance with company policies and security industry regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience in the same position
- IT background is a must
- Excellent command of English language
- Working hours: Night Shift