Years Of Experience
An international company located in Downtown is hiring a Contracts Manager position.
- Review and analysis of the Main Contract at the tender stage and preparation of contractual risk analysis and list of contractual obligations.
- Drafting and review of partnership agreements (Memorandum of Understanding, JV, Consortiums, etc..) in coordination with the Legal Department.
- Participate in the negotiation of partnership agreements with partners.
- Drafting and review of downstream contracts (Subcontracts, Supply agreements, Purchase orders).
- Preparation of Contract Management Plans and guides for Project teams.
- Preparing monthly Contract Management Reporting to Corporate and to the Client Management of changes (variations and contractual deviations) and negotiating these changes with clients.
- Minimum 15 years of experience, with at least 10 years in Contract Management of complex construction projects mainly in Railways projects
- Experience in infrastructure or industrial projects.
- Experience in managing projects in Consortium or Joint ventures.
- Experience in managing EPC/Trunkey Contracts.
- Past experience in managing FIDIC Yellow or Silver Book is a must.
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts.