Years Of Experience
An international company located in Dubai is hiring a Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Provide direction to all financial operations (company, project and subsidiary) to insure corporate financial data is as accurate and timely as possible, cash and assets are maximized and accounting systems are reliable and efficiently implemented.
- Ensure standard financial statements, cash flow, budget, branch performance and variance analysis, and related statements are prepared on time.
- Ensure legal and commercial compliance in all entities of the Group
- Oversee the development of and monitor adherence to operational and capital budgets, and develop cost containment strategies as required. Suggest and implement ideas for savings and additional revenue generation.
- Analyze financial information provided by project management teams and identify trends in financial performance.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of senior level experience with oil field services companies.
- Extensive experience in Financial Management, Financial Reporting and handling of treasury related matters.
- Extensive experience in strategic financial planning, review of financial statements, preparation and review of financial budgets/forecasts and analyzing periodic variances.
- Worked on the implementation & sustainment of information systems like Oracle.
- Extensive experience in evaluating design and operating effectiveness of Internal Controls, formulation of policies & procedures, system development and implementation.
- Worked on acquisitions and financial due diligence.
- Experience in external and internal auditing.