Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An international company located in First Settlement is hiring a Head Of Finance
- Serve as the primary spokesman for the Company by communicating the Company’s financial and operational performance and business outlook to current and potential investors.
- leading all M&A planning, execution, and commercial negotiations with international partners as well as handling banks for loans.
- Provide feedback to senior management as to the expected reaction from the investment community from proposed transactions, corporate planning/budgeting and operating results.
- Schedule, arrange and participate with senior management in industry and research analyst conferences, one on one meetings with investors and security analysts, conference calls with members of the financial community and roadshows to meet with targeted investors.
- Support negotiations and communication with partners across USA, MEA, Europe and Asia.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts and investors.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance,Director of Financeor similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus