Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in Mokatam is hiring a Head of Projects
- Take a leadership role in the development of the department, championing strategic initiatives to develop best practice processes, procedures, controls and systems
- Manage project directors and senior project managers teams, corporate and project objectives, monitoring progress and mentoring individual team members to maximize performance
- Prepare the annual departmental budget and manpower requirements
- Coordinate and Maintain the annual list of consultants and contractors for approval
- Establish and deliver the projects business plan
- Identify and manage key department, project development and construction risks portfolio.
- Work closely with Head of Commercial to ensure accurate and robust portfolio wide cost control, departmental and project cost reporting and budget forecasting
- Maintain good relationships with all major consulting and contracting groups, project director and key design firms
- Advance the department and company’s knowledge, understanding and experience of all construction related matters
- Actively collaborate with other business unites to ensure cross functional project team work
- Participate in establishing a master development programme
- B. Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / College.
- Minimum 20 years Post Graduate Civil Engineering experience gained preferably in a Property Development or Consultancy / Construction environment.
- Minimum of 5 year of Regional / local Civil Engineering experience gained preferably in a Property Development or Consultancy / Construction environment.
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, diplomacy, a thorough knowledge of materials and construction, and a good knowledge of the real-estate market.