Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A reputable company located in Sheraton is hiring a Project Coordinator
- Study the project Architecture Design Drawings and contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between (Civil, Mech, Elect. etc…).
- Prepare and follow-up technical queries with the Client/Consultants.
- Participate in resolving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
- Manage and provide technical value to the appointed Engineering Consultants for project design phase.
- Coordinate with the commercial team regarding the marketing material and commercial requirements.
- Prepare & review standards and manuals operating procedures and quality progress reports.
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Ensure all company projects results meet clients and project contractual requirements regarding quality standards.
- Occasionally perform site visits for audit purposes.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus