Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in Cornish El Nile is hiring a Service Delivery Manager
- Incident and Problem Management
- Service Level Management
- Knowledge Management
- Event Management
- Continual Service Improvement
- Impacting change to all of the above.
- Documentation & audit
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly Management Information related to Incident Management / Service Level Management
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly Management reports related to the project performance and progress.
- Good communication skills are required to deal with partners and any experience working with non-regional clients would be advantageous.
- Able to resolve issues under the guidance of our policies, processes and internal controls.
- Attention to detail to ensure complex customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Should be a team player and flexible to assist others when workload is high.
- Have a high regard for customer satisfaction, with the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate.
- A successful proven track record for not less than 2 years gained within an IT/service/customer contact environment
- Solid PC skills with capabilities of report generation through Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with external customers - IT environment preferable
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- PMP Certified preferable.
- Ability to analyze relevant information to make quality decisions ability to build and develop relationships with people at all levels
- Numerate Competent in the use of MS Office suite
- Personal drive and motivation to succeed
- Demonstrate ability to self-develop
- Role model in personal behavior and performance standards
- Flexible and able to cope under pressure