Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A reputable company located in Sheraton is hiring a Program Manager position
Job Description :
- Overlook all company projects/programs execution
- Define and manage department and projects scope
- Define and manage plans and timelines
- Manage project costs
- Manage payment collection from a project management point of view
- Manage department and projects integration
- Develop and manage department and projects budget
- Manage department and projects human resources
- Manage department and projects communication processes to ensure that all processes are applied and followed
- Ensure continuous improvement of the communication stream and apply any new relevant standards
- Risk management, including risk assessment strategy and policies for the overall organization
- Ensure proper execution of the risk strategy throughout the projects lifecycle
- Ensure Risk strategy awareness and training for the relevant employees, project managers, departments heads
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Long experience of effective program management.
- Solid proficiency in program and project management methodologies;
- Ability to put theory in practice.
- Clarity during chaos.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program.