Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Smart village is hiring a Production System Administrator
- Administration of the servers’ park, supervising servers and services
- Developing and launching new system services (mail, monitoring, central authentication)
- Automating deployments and administration with open-source tools (saltstack, graphite, Nagios, …)
- Investigating technical issues, troubleshooting and deploying fixes
- Network and server security
- Participating in R&D on NoSQL DB, system multithreading and data crunching
- Academic training in IT
- Good working knowledge of Debian linux systems and standard services (DNS, email, web hosting, ssh,cryptography, security)
- You know everything can be automated and all manual work can be simplified and streamlined. You have an extensive knowledge of IT and technology in general.
- Must be pragmatic. You are willing to embrace change in a fast-growing company. Attention to details andrigor in execution.