Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring a Junior Technical Office Engineer
Job Description :
- Responsible for preparing submittals, and technical proposals.
- Assist sales team to close sales opportunities.
- Defining products per project specifications and elaborating related compliance sheets.
- Work on Value engineering for specific projects in order to present optimum solution for Consultants, upon need.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Ensuring samples presentation to Consultants verifying materials approval upon delivery.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus