Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in Obour City is hiring an Electrical Project Manager
Job Description :
- Apply our company quality system & OHS rules to Maintain and promote the ABB standards.
- Make the required & necessary follow up data bases to monitor & control the following:-
- RFQ (By Mail, Fax. Tel., Tender,…etc)
- Order follow up, revenue follow up and collection follow up and link together.
- Record, monitoring and control the orders execution to decide the work schedule on weekly and monthly basis.
- Local and foreign follow up with suppliers, supply management and the workshop operation manager.
- Monitoring the nominated running projects to eliminate any obstacles (such as material, data, approvals)
- Assure fast response to customers inquiries (24/7 support)
- Be part of the annual budget process for the KPI’s. (OR , REV & Ebit )
- Follow up of all business related to nominated projects
- Support service team in logistical problems by playing a connecting point with the company suppliers to ensure high quality, customer satisfaction.
- The job holder is the communication channel between department staff, service sales team and the operation team.
- Fast response to customers specific needs and requests.
- Dealing direct with suppliers a like Local or Foreign in order to save the necessary material required for work and keeping the work into progress with best prices, optimum delivery time and payment facilities.
- Follow up the developing work to ensure finalizing each job within the delivery time.
- Experience in electrical rotating machines
- 3 years Min. in same job
- BSC degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Enough and proven experience in handling large projects including supplying, erecting & commissioning of equipment.
- Computer skills for Microsoft office, SAP.
- Very good English language in writing and for day to day interaction dialogues.
- High commitment type of mgmt
- Customer Focus.
- Perfection in work and Concern for Accuracy.
- Financial and commercial background.
- Ability to work under pressure for long time that may require extensive working hours during weekdays and weekends .