Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Giza is hiring a Junior Internal Auditor
Job Description :
- Conducts Internal Audit projects for the company processes.
- Identifies and evaluates company’s risk areas as well as assisting in the development of Annual Audit Plan.
- Assists the Senior Internal Auditor in evaluating the performance of company Internal Audit assignments, including identifying and defining issues, analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Assists the senior internal auditors in developing and maintaining audit programs for the company audit assignments.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, prepares working papers, and documents audit issues and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains productive business unit, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Stays abreast of general business / economic developments and new pronouncements/standards, to gain an understanding of their links and impact on the company. Understands and applies technical standards.
- Maintains the standard for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Performs related work as assigned by the Senior internal auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of one year of full-time experience in related fields such as auditing, accounting, business analysis.
- CIA Certification or equivalent is a plus (e.g. CPA).
- Knowledge and skill in applying internal auditing, accounting principles, and best practices.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge in conducting Internal Audit reviews on all Internal Audit engagements.
- Knowledge in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Working knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Knowledge of industry policies and procedures and laws and regulations affecting the company.
- Appropriate computer skills to deliver quality audits.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.