Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in Giza is hiring a Senior Internal Auditor
Job Description :
- Conducts Internal Audit projects for the company.
- Manages the identification and evaluation of the company risk areas and oversees the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Assists the Group Internal Audit Manager in defining key milestone and major input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Assists the Group Internal Audit Manager in hiring, training, and evaluating Internal Audit staff.
- Assists the Group Internal audit manager in managing audit staff and in the planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring of Internal Audit operations.
- Manages the performance of Internal Audit assignments, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting business unit processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of audit programs.
- Supervises the Internal Audit team in conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, preparing working papers, identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting processes and procedures, and documenting issues and recommendations.
- Assists the Group internal audit manager in communicating / presenting the results of Internal Audit to Upper Management and chairman.
- Develops and maintains productive business unit, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Stays updated with general business / economic developments and new pronouncements/standards, to gain an understanding of their links and impact on the company. Understands and applies technical standards.
- Represents Internal Audit, for site related audits / topics at Upper Management and Chairman and with external organizations.
- Maintains the standard for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Performs a detailed review of the internal audit files and documentations for each internal audit project to verify completeness of the file, and to verify compliance with the company internal audit policies and procedures.
- Performs related work as assigned by the Group internal audit manager.
- Post-graduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- CIA certification or equivalent (e.g. CPA).
- A minimum of five to six years of full-time experience in related fields such as auditing, accounting, business analysis, including a minimum of four years of supervisory experience in a related field.
- A graduate degree in related field such as accounting, finance, business administration, or a second certification (CIA, CPA, or CISA) may substitute for one year of required experience. The combination of a graduate degree and a second certification may substitute for two years of required experience.
- Extensive knowledge and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, management principles and preferred business practices.
- Experience in Internal Auditing of farming industry.
- Strong knowledge of financial and cost accounting activities.
- Experienced in conducting audits in information systems .
- Graduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration related field.