Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A Saudi company located in Nasr City is hiring a Senior System Consultant (UC & AV)
- Manage A/V systems integration with network components (wired and wireless) and collaboration systems (Skype, Polycom, Logitech, BlueJeans, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- Develop and manage operational and preventive maintenance checks for all Audio-Visual systems and conference rooms.
- Research, analyze, and recommend electronic systems improvements and enhancements for audio visual systems.
- Troubleshoot and install Audio and Videoconferencing systems.
- Ability to create, read and utilize blue prints and audio/video flow diagrams.
- Perform networking troubleshooting to diagnose network issues and conduct RCA.
- Interface with manufacturers, developers, engineers, and project managers to provide resolutions for highly complex systems and to provide support and maintenance of audio-visual equipment
- Provide oversight over the development, upgrade, and repair of all Audio/Visual/Control systems
- Provide technical support and training on A/V topics to customers as needed
- Assist with commissioning, training, close-out, and turning over final product to customers as directed
- Provide audio and video support for conference rooms
- Responsible for identifying defective or failed equipment and take ownership to resolution
- Accountable for all A/V build of materials, quotes and invoices
- Flexible, responsible and ownership oriented
- Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently and self-manage day-to-day work.
- Build Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM), Costing Analysis, SOW’s, solution design, High-level design (HLD) and Visio’s.
- Able to relay technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build a winning strategy.
- Provide presale support across Network Solutions
- Handle Proof-Of-Concept (POC) and product demonstration.
- Build and find the materials which will drive more sales.
- Get updated in technologies and finalize the required exams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Certificates: MCSA,MCSE Productivity, PCVE, CCNA
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, CA
- Exchange Server
- Skype for Business Server
- SharePoint Server
- ADFS, WAP, WAC
- Cisco UC , Call Manager
- Polycom Audio/Video Endpoints
- Prior experience in the service and installation of audio, video and presentation systems.
- Maintain positive and effective communication with customers.
- Must be able to read engineering schematics and communicate design intent.
- Audio DSP programming experience, such as Polycom, Biamp, Clear One, or others.
- Solid experience in Commercial Audiovisual equipment installations, including projectors, screens, displays, wiring, cabling, computer controls, rack-building.
- Must be able to use hand tools & test equipment; understand how to solder and crimp connections; lift Hands on experience with major brands of VTC to include Polycom, Tandberg and Lifesize
- Basic understanding of input and outputs of each device for installation purposes
- Basic understanding of configuration of each system to include Network Connectivity along with basic understanding of Remote Controls of each device.
- Ability to trouble-shoot basic audio, video, and control system problems; and formalized certifications on major bands of audio-visual systems and components.
- Ability to read and understand AV Flow Diagrams produced by engineering in order to wire, terminate and build AV systems in the field
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- Professional experience in delivering Network Projects