Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A reputable company located in Nasr City is hiring a Key Account Manager
- Responsible for developing the business generated with his dedicated clients
- Coordinates with field resources, local Sales forces and eventually technical resources in order to execute projects and contracts with customer.
- Prepares proposals for submission to clients and negotiates contractual terms with clients.
- Monitors market expectations, requirements, trends, and contributes to collecting market input for research and budgeting.
- His major performance indicators are budgeted revenue of dedicated clients account as well as customers satisfaction (feedback, customer survey).
- To retain and grow existing contracts, diversify into new areas/opportunities within the corporate business development and the P&L.
- Deliver the account plan strategy, annual financial objectives and manage/own problem resolution.
- Understand and ensure that operations with his dedicated clients are conducted in compliance with the organization standards, local laws and client requirements.
- To maintain close client contact and assure awareness of clients’ proposed activities and needs.
- Coordinate tenders/quotations and ensure proper management of contracts by the Sales/Operations force.
- Provide CVR (Client Visit Report) according to standards in an accurate and timely fashion.
- BSc of Pharmacy/Medicine
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience as an account manager.
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience as key account manager.
- Result Driver
- Project Management
- Forecasting Accuracy
- Technical Expert
- Strong Customer Relationships
- Tight Budget Controls
- Creative Business Development
- In-Depth Product / Brand Knowledge
- Fact Based Selling
- Developing sales team skills
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical and figure oriented
- Communication Skills