Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A reputable company located in New Maadi is hiring a Regional Sales Manager
- Setting Regional sales plan
- Establishes sales objectives by creating action plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 10-12 years’ Experience
- Bachelor Degree is a must
- Certificate in Sales forecasting and planning is a must
- Males only.
- Very good planning & Leadership skills
- Customer Service & Client Relationships oriented person.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Excellent Negotiation, Prospecting and Closing Skills.
- High ability of Territory Management.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Motivation for Sales.
- Car owner.