QRM is a systematic approach to assess the hazard originated in the normal activities, evaluate the resulted risk, take measures to reduce the risk to the acceptance criteria level.
- Risk identification & assessment
- Risk Control
- Risk Review
- Qualitative & Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Use of Quality risk management in Pharmaceuticals
To show how to evaluate the risk in the activities of an organization, select & apply the proper control to eliminate or minimize the risk within the acceptance criteria.
Who Should Attend
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Two days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1800 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.