Thoroughly understand both the internal and external forces that impact the profitability of your products or services and ultimately, your organization. This intensive course gives hands on tools, techniques and skills that help deliver desired bottom line. It supports becoming a strategist who can think and act outside the box.
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing and Market Research
- Primary and Secondary Research
- Qualitative Vs. Quantitative Research
- Marketing Strategies
- Understanding Strategy
- Product, Service and Competitive Positioning
- Competitive Advantage and Unique Selling Points
- Developing the Right Marketing Mix
- Product Development and Adoption Characteristics
- Pricing strategies
- Cost‐based pricing
- Value‐based pricing
- Product strategy
- Your product’s benefits and features
- How your product features meet your customers’ needs
- How your product features and pricing compare to your competitors’
- Product changes required to better position your product offering
- Tactical plan and budget
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Setting marketing strategies and objectives
- Identify marketing segmentation
- Identify elements of market research
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research tools
- List company/product unique elements
- Identify elements of branding
- Apply pricing strategies
Who should attend:
- New comers to marketing department
- Employees working closely with marketing departments.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 2100 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.