Good customer service is of paramount importance for all businesses, large or small. It can directly affect customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to spend their money. Nevertheless, in order to surpass in customer service, any organization should adopt specific techniques and adhere to them. In line with this, this course introduces the essential concepts of customer service and then delves into effective customer service techniques and practice. Doing this successfully could potentially help organizations to excel and succeed in such a competitive business environment
- Getting to know each other
- Intrapersonal awareness
- Jumping to conclusions
- The narrow paradigm and the wide paradigm
- Understanding your customers effectively
- What makes your customers angry?
- Moments of truth
- Going the extra mile
- Body language tips
- Handling angry customers
- Asking questions
- Email netiquette
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the customer better
- Know how to delight customers
- Avoid jumping to conclusions
- Handle angry customers more appropriately
- Take a good advantage of every interaction with the customer
- Develop an action plan for providing exquisite customer service
A variety of training methods are used on the course including PowerPoint presentation, discussions, exercises, and video clips.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to provide a distinguished standard of customer service.
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 2100 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.