Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in 6th of October City is hiring a Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits Supervisor
Job Description :
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to the company's strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Prepares job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participates in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting
- Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures when needed
- Review & update recruitment software and database
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve Lesaffre employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Computer Skills: Excellent in MS office suit
- Years of Experience:7 Years and above
- Language Proficiency:Excellent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)