Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
An Emirati company located in New Cairo is hiring a Paid Media Specialist
Job Description :
- Our Paid Media Specialists are responsible for the execution of the blueprint of a Paid Social/digital campaign on platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat) as well as reporting and analysis. Blueprint includes campaign structure, bidding strategy, detailed versioning per segment, integration of A/B testing of artwork, copy or call to action and planning of the test to run.
- Media Specialists implement the campaign and manage accurately the budget in a defined period of time. They amplify campaigns between selected distribution channels based on split defined in strategy. In addition to that, the campaign manager will be asked to become in charge of the conception and production of social reporting. This includes defining KPIs and data sources in collaboration with client marketing teams and creating dashboards to collate monthly reports.
- This role works closely with strategic, creative, account & media teams to ensure data learnings are an integral part of the process.
- Campaign set up, management and optimisation using native or 3rd party tools. This includes credit validation, media allocation, tracking performance and optimisation, detailed planning of the campaign (week, day, hour, frequency) and applying tagging rules.
- KPI definition and performance measurement on social platforms (analysis, insights gathering).
- Weekly, monthly reporting and post-campaign analysis documents (Excel, PPTX/Keynote) for clients as well as the internal teams (strategists, accounts).
- Analyse results to collect insights, define best practices and provide recommendations for optimisation of the overall activity.
- First experience in digital/programmatic media buying (campaign management)/ad operations/data analysis. Candidates with experience in paid social will be preferred but other disciplines will be considered (programmatic display, paid search etc.)
- Understanding of social formats, targeting options, tracking tools, reporting interface.
- Proficient in excel and .pptx/.key
- Data driven
- Eye for detail and highly organised
- Enthusiastic about social media with an understanding of the wider digital communications landscape.