Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in Maadi is hiring a Senior Internal Auditor
Job Description :
- The senior internal auditor is responsible for performing individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan.
- This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, IT, and operational processes. Additionally, the senior internal auditor performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
- The senior internal auditor will also assist internal audit management with periodic reporting to the audit committee, development of the annual internal audit plan, and championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
- The senior internal auditor may often direct and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel, including resources from the co-sourcing firm.
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
- Exhibit the leadership skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members
- Should Have more than 8 years of experience in Internal Audit or External Audit functions. Preferably with multinational companies.
- Any nationality
- Holder a BS or MBA Degree from a reputable university.
- Should hold a professional certification such as CIA, CRBA or CMA .
- Fluent in English language “spoken and written”
- Should be a team player, decision maker and have the necessary leadership skills.