Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in New Cairo is hiring Shopper Trade Marketing Manager (Female)
Job Description :
- Develop by-channel in-store game plan, incl. total category solutions, 'plug & play' POSM, customization / promo menus and shelving guidance.
- Develops and assess pricing & promo strategies with clear guidance vs. Most relevant competitive set and intersize discounts as well as net pricing convergence plans.
- Develop Plans by Channel/Customer to deliver Brand promo/ pricing/ Mix/ assortment/ customer margin direction
- Develop activation plans by Channel/Customer to appear big in-store and be present in main customer events.
- Design and Execute visible distribution plans by customer and ensure excellence in execution in-store
- Drive excellence in execution (Perfect Store/ OTC MasterClass/ CDSM/ Portfolio)
- Develop by channel perfect store standards and concept sells for category development/ new launches
- Highly contributes to volume building blocks and integrate them for total brand. Leads Brand gap closing ensuring full inclusion of commercial inputs.
- Analyze current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Trade/Consumer promo budget ownership & tracking. Specific trade spend effectiveness action planning
- Lead the merchandising team, set KPIs & execute it.
- From 3 – 5 years experience in trade marketing/marketing
- Understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Experience in leading marketing agencies & executing campaigns
- Experience in working within a multi-functional team
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- strong eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen