Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A joint venture company located in al-Mokattam is hiring a Marketing Communications Supervisor
Job Description :
- Supervises activities in the marketing department.
- Ensures appropriate use of analytic techniques to determine demand for products and services.
- Responsible for the Branding and creating campaigns.
- Providing brands guidelines.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Creating Marketing plans.
- Organizing trade Show.
- Managing the Marketing Budget.
- Managing/creating Customer Events.
- Planning & Execution of Advertising Campaigns.Responsible for the internal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university, preferably Marketing.
- Experience 7-10 years in the same field.Very good communication & negotiation skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify a problem and find solution.
- Strong time management skills.
- Preferable to have previous experience in FMCG.
- Experience in working against deadlines
- Branding & brand Management Expertise
- Launched end to end advertising Campaigns
- Execution for retail Brands
- Trade Marketing/POS Advertising
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Campaigns experience
- Website/Website revamps Projects experience.
- Computer Skills: Excellent in MS office suit
- Language Proficiency: Excellent in Arabic and Eenglish ( written and spoken )
- Medical Insurance