Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Katameya is hiring a Purchaser (Male)
- Coordinate and develop all aspects of purchasing and be the interface between Company and suppliers.
- Ensure the supply chain process is continually monitored and reviewed to ensure that all available process efficiencies are identified and implemented in order to achieve maximum cost benefit for the Company.
- Procurement of all goods, services, spares, consumables and supplies required for Company field operations, office and workshop activities.
- Responsibility for administering Company Purchasing Policy including handling of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders, maintaining Purchasing & Supply Database and Approved Suppliers List and associated correspondence.
- Dealing with Suppliers to obtain best value, monitor quality, review performance, build relationships and seek new sources of supply when appropriate.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the Company Purchasing Policy, administrative regulationsand legal requirements that relate to the purchase of goods and services.
- Contribute to the establishment and continuous improvement of purchasing and supply systems.
- Maintain accurate and complete purchasing records and develop a record retention plan inaccordance with the Company QMS and Purchasing Policy.
- Ensure Purchase Requisitions are accurate, have the correct level of authorization, the supplier is properly identified, that specifications, price, delivery and payment terms are defined, that QHSE compliance is observed.
- Purchase needed supplies and goods through competitive bidding, quotations and negotiations, in compliance with FSAE policy and purchasing law.
- Place Purchase Orders in an efficient and cost effective manner without sacrificing quality of service
- Research, evaluate and advise management on suppliers that are able to meet the standards and values set by the Company with respect to their ability to provide quality, quantity, timely delivery and any after service that may be required
- Monitor and review supplier performance, seeking new sources of supply as appropriate.
- Build supplier relationship by such means as fair dealing and prompt payment.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure purchasing needs are being met and advise onpreparation of specifications, standardization and value analysis
- Assist department line managers in budget preparation by providing data on price trends, market conditions, new products, comparative prices and quotations, supply and delivery dates, quality of products, and similar data; analyse department purchasing costs
- Coordinate with functional areas to obtain and review specifications.
- Liaise with Accounts Department on invoice queries, credit notes, and coding issues.
- Liaise with Accounts and Logistics Departments and Suppliers to ensure proper receipt of goods and payment.
- Continuously train FSAE employees on using proper purchasing processes.
- Provide cost estimates for equipping new or existing facilities
- Prepare and distribute any necessary bidding documents to prospective suppliers.
- Be responsible for opening bids and proposals, undertake bid evaluations & undertake price negotiation
- Administer contracts and investigate complaints received about goods or services and take appropriate action to resolve identified problems.
- Develop and maintain an annual Bid Calendar.
- Maintain Purchasing & Supply Database
- Maintain Approved Suppliers List, associated correspondence and undertake supplier evaluation.
- Bachelor Degree: Business Administration/Logistics/Accounting or any relevant major
- Experience Background: Preferably purchasing background – Oil and Gas field if possible
- Years of Experience: 0-3 years
- Language Proficiency: Excellent in Arabic and Egnlish ( written and spoken )
- Computer Skills: Excellent in MS Office Suit
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Insurance