Years Of Experience
A multinational company located in 10th of Ramadan is hiring a Financial Controller (Male only)
- Ensure that the group and statutory reporting is done on time, correct and in line with the Group and legal requirements.
- Organize the system for timely flow of correct information through the enterprise.
- Prepare/control the periodic reports required by the local legislation as well as the Group regional/divisional/global finance.
- Ensure submission of the reports to relevant places within the given deadlines.
- Ensure that the company in compliance with the relevant local legal requirements as well as Group financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the company books and all financial transactions are in line with the legal requirements and Group policies and procedures.
- Organize the relevant audits to verify that the company complies with the respective requirements while trying to minimize the tax liability.
- Ensure that the company assets are managed effectively, efficiently and their security is maintained.
- Ensure that proper credit control process takes place before delivery of traded goods to customers and the receivables are collected in line with the trade credit terms optimized for the company
- within the prevailing economic parameters.
- Ensure that the payments of purchases and other company liabilities are paid correctly, securely and within the agreed terms with minimum processing cost.
- Ensure that the company surplus cash is invested with maximum interest and credits/overdrafts used from the banks are at competitive market rate.
- Ensure that the company assets are insured against the relevant risks with most appropriate coverage at minimum cost.
- Ensure that the costing is done on time, correct and in line with the Group and legal requirements.
- Review standard costing rates versus actual on monthly basis
- Submit costing files on quarterly basis prior to plan and forecasts submissions
- Able to propose cost benefit analysis
- Prepare variance analysis of actual versus standard and versus plan and forecast
- Ensure that the tax activity is done on time, correct and in line with the Group and legal requirements.
- Review income tax calculations on monthly basis.
- Prepare deferred tax calculations on monthly basis.
- Ensure on time tax inspections for all tax types.
- Ensure on time tax reports submission to tax authorities.
- Respond to queries from the Group and the tax authorities on the periodic reports and ad-hoc information requests.
- Finance and Accounting min 10 years of experience
- Male Only
- Audit firm background is essential
- CMA holder is an asset
- Understanding of all business processes and cycles
- Knowledge of tax legislation
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and SAP applications.
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance
- Social insurance
- Daily meal