The Deputy to the CMO will support the CMO in aligning the company with dealers and end consumer, integrate marketing with other business functions and primarily with sales, leading the group towards customer satisfaction and dealer empathy, developing business creativity and innovation, using relevant data analysis for sound decision making.
- Master in Marketing or. in Business aministration with focus on marketing.
- More than three years of marketing experience, preferably in consulting or in marketing planning.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency level in English